It shall be the purpose of the County Committee to organize the people who believe in the Republican principles of government by promoting and electing qualified and able candidates who shall promote the traditional principles of the Republican Party in elective public office. The traditional principles of the Republican Party, to which the County Committee reaffirms its allegiance, are:
- That all human beings are equal in the eyes of God and share of reason; that by virtue of these truths every individual shall be equal under the law;
- That the purpose of government is to enable every individual the full freedom to attain his or her full potential as a human being;
- That freedom is dependent upon respect for the rights of others;
- That we share equally in opportunities and responsibilities and that one is dependent upon the other;
- That the free enterprise system provides mankind with the greatest means to attain prosperity, technological advancement and creative expression and must be encouraged and protected;
- That legitimate government is created only for the benefit of the people and can be changed or abolished only with the consent of the people;
- That the social agencies and educational institutions of the United States provide every American – regardless of any disadvantages of birth – with equal economic opportunity based on hard work and natural talents.